Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Existential Crisis

I can't stop... I have to write ... what's happened believers
in this world! oh Jesus. Few time ago arrived in my hands a video of a guy preaching to believers about evangelism. Among jokes and laughs he said believers have to learn how to reach people. Believers have to understand unbelievers and learn how to evangelism again…
What???
What is happen with this people?
To learn how evangelism? I have to say it doesn’t make sense to me.
When we live indeed with Christ, to love unbelievers and desire them save it is a normal thing, it is like waters’ river running to the sea, a normal thing. I can’t imagine God doing a great effort to teach rivers’ water run to sea because after all these years many things have changed and it is necessary now…. Think!

Did you already listen to about an apple tree crying in an existential crisis? Think it saying: Oh God creator, why? Life is hard and I just bear this red kind of fruit… look around God, many lemon trees, they are green and beautiful and I am here bearing this red fruit!

What I see in these days are many believers crying and facing existential crisis, looking for doctors and medicine that can bring comfort and answers! How it is possible? I agree that everybody face a hard time once but to live in continuous identity crisis is something really unacceptable. My view point: many believers live like that because do not fulfill the God’s ordinance, the GO!
I can’t imagine Paul the apostle asking God WHYYYYY! Or Philip asking God why did you do it with me?! I want to what he has! No because they were very busy doing the God’s will to stop and complain about van or worldly stuff.
The world is there to be used and share the Gospel, unfortunately people are using God to reach worldly things, and it is why we see many crises, people are where God do not put them.
To me what people like is ostentation and when they listen to about a new preacher that arrived teaching a new way to evangelism and re-teaching it, people full churches, lecture halls and pay money to listen what God freely said many years ago:
Mark 16:15 - He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.
People of GOD what is wrong with you, folks?!!
We just get comfortable behind our computers and church’s chairs that we forget we are in this world for more than listen to the word! Dear beloveds it is obvious God doesn’t save us to become us knowing of the word. We were saved to save another one and it is unacceptable to forget it and allow people arrive saying that discovered a new way to evangelism! Oh God, with all respect I have to you my readers, our lifestyle just open gaps to us be deceived.

Dear breathers in Jesus name, do what is your obligation in Jesus: RESPECT PEOPLE AND PREACH THE GOSPEL. To do it you do not need year of bible studies even greats seminaries with famous people. What you need is to know your savior, listen to His voice and obey.
Share your life, your personal experiences and bring people to His kingdom!
It will bring peace, joy and comfort to your soul.
Jesus loves you

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Because Jesus is THE Way, THE Truth and THE Life

Jesus

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and Life

God Bless You

Blessings