Thursday, November 17, 2022

Goodbye... for the Moment

Change occurs in everyone’s life and my life is no exception. Recently, God opened new doors and new avenues of service for me for which I am grateful. Very recently, I could see His hand at work as a new door opened. Unfortunately, there is currently not enough time for me to do all the things I would like to do. After prayerful consideration, I am taking a short leave from both this site and my own. I feel that if I cannot give these my best effort, then I would be shortchanging both myself and anyone who reads them. I do plan to return as I am certainly not the same person I was when I started down this path almost 13 years ago. I also realize that many people promise such things but fail to follow through on them. But I strongly believe that God led me to explore this new path more fully. With His continued help, I will be able to bear fruit in the way He has prepared for me. And, trusting in His guidance, I will know when it is time for me to resume this ministry again which I hope will be soon.

Proverbs 16:9 (GNT) - You may make your plans, but God directs your actions.

Until we meet here again.

Jim Pokorny

The Other Brother Jim

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Because Jesus is THE Way, THE Truth and THE Life

Jesus

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and Life

God Bless You

Blessings