Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"Take a Step Back to Take a Step Forward!"

     Am I the "happiest" I can be?  As a "child of God" what am I entitled to?  What inheritance?  Has my life been turning around for the "best?"  What do I need to "Take a Step Back" out of?  Where do I need to "Take a Step Forward" to?  Do I know that there is a life available to me where I will not have a need to look over my shoulder?  Do I realize that God wants me to prosper (flourish) in a life that is beyond my wildest dreams and imaginations?  A life that He sent His Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ to suffer and die on the cross for!  If God did this for me, and I realize that He did, why would I not want to "Believe!"

     God is not looking for perfection.  He is not looking for ability.  He is only looking for "availability."  At this very moment I speak to God:  "What may I do for you. I believe! I believe!" 

     God bless u Pati for allowing me to blog on the site!  By the grace (unmerited favor) of God, many more blogs to come!

     I would love your comments!  Please follow me on Twitter at @twiddlez1 and or e-mail me at truch7@aol.com .

     God Bless You All!

     -Jerry E. Truchan


1 comments :

Marie said...

Many of us struggle with this...

"Do I realize that God wants me to prosper (flourish) in a life that is beyond my wildest dreams and imaginations?"

because we feel unworthy, but God truly does want to bless us.... we have not because we ask not...

Yay Jerry!! this is sooo awesome!! {{HUGS}} for you and how you encourage us!

@spreadingJOY

Post a Comment

Because Jesus is THE Way, THE Truth and THE Life

Jesus

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and Life

God Bless You

Blessings