Friday, May 4, 2012

Who is to BLAME ?!

    Hey, I Started this post with a story all too familiar ... "And the Lord God called to Adam, and said unto him, where art thou? And he said: I heard your voice sound in the garden, and feared, because he was naked, and hid myself. And God said: Quem te showed that you were naked? Eaten of the tree of which I commanded you not to eat from? Then told Adam: the woman who gave me by companion, she gave me of the tree, and I ate. And the Lord God said to the woman: why hast thou done this? And said the woman: the serpent deceived me, and I ate. " (Gen. 3.9-13).


        Who is to blame? Adam blamed Eve for her sin and Eva likewise accused the serpent. This way of thinking if something wrong happens to the primary responsibility lies always in the arms of another.

        Does this happen with you? Or maybe these stories are just fictions uncalled for? May occur with us in a way less dramatic. The natural man and the carnal Christian always are willing to remove from their consciences the sin. In this way, the guilt, the first instance, it is a sign that something is not correct, it should be moved to far from you. Like Adam, in most cases, the man tends to hide behind a good charge. This is why we see so many accusers in our midst.

        Things are not right , i blame my wife. Everything went wrong the devil's fault in my life. I'm in the Valley, God forgot me. Our responses are often an affront to God's character. Hypocrites! I hear Jesus saying to the Pharisees of yesterday and today who cannot repent of their sins, because simply they don't feel sinful. Jesus said: "the Pharisee, standing on end, prayed with you this way: God, give thanks because I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, Adulterers; or even like this tax collector [...] The publican, however, being in the foot by far nor still wanted to raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, God, have mercy on me, a sinner! " (Luke 18.11 .13).

       We are responsible for our acts. God made the possibility of free will and the couple in Eden made it real. When Adam and Eve sinned they deployed in the world the right choices. The will of God about the man was partially transposed and our desire to be regarded. This is what Joshua said to the people of Israel: "However, if you seem evil to your eyes to serve the Lord, who today chose to sirvais; If the gods who were your fathers, who were beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you live; but as for me and my house we will serve the Lord. " (Joshua 24.15).

        But anyway who is to blame? My, your, of all of us, because there are no inculpáveis, but justified and redeemed by Jesus. As the FREEWILL entered the world by the Sin I am guilty or acquitted by the choices they make. If you deny the Christ still far removed from his glory and miserably, but if I get in my heart I am motivated to live in his Kingdom and not overburdening them already forgiven me for errors.

       The time has come to rejoice all our hearts that God can heal our entire life. Just to think that we are innocent and poor thing. We must take responsibility and face our problems head on. Therefore, let us put them before us humbly asking the Lord to remove from us the shame of sin.


Blessings,
MaryGondim ;
www.verdadecongelada.blogspot.com


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Because Jesus is THE Way, THE Truth and THE Life

Jesus

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and Life

God Bless You

Blessings