Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Job 27 - Identity


Job 27.. And Job continued his discourse: 
2 “As surely as God lives, who has denied me justice, 
    the Almighty, who has made my life bitter, 
3 as long as I have life within me,
    the breath of God in my nostrils,
4 my lips will not say anything wicked,
    and my tongue will not utter lies. 
5 I will never admit you are in the right;
    till I die, I will not deny my integrity.

 God is good. how many time people say thing to us making us give up of our dreams and plans in the Lord. sometimes circumstances guide us afar from our desires that God gave us. Here Job is facing poverty, disease , lost family, friends and all that he had BUT, even when his friends accused him of sin and had tried to show him that bad things just happen with bad people and God never would allow fair people face bad times, Job said...I WILL NEVER AGREE WITH YOU GUYS. I will never accept things about me that I am not. Many times we accept and become bad things that people said we were even we know or knew we weren't. follow your dreams and do not give up your plans, even if people around you says it is crazy, even if circumstances get hard... just do not allow NOTHING alter who you are . You are blessed and strong in Jesus. Hard time not always means sin... it can be God's way to transform us in His image. All that happen to us is to good, we belong to GOD.
Do not give up
Do not accept what people say about you when you are not what they say
hard time happen with everybody, stay in the Gods' presence because if He did the wound, He will heal it.
You are blessed - stay like that! ;-)
Blessings
Pati Nanni

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Because Jesus is THE Way, THE Truth and THE Life

Jesus

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and Life

God Bless You

Blessings